WV Mat Facebook

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Re: WV Mat Facebook

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:31 pm

LennoxZayn wrote:
Whizzer wrote:OK, quick question. How come when I go to the Facebook page I see tons of pictures from the same schools over and over. When some schools will submit pictures and results and things like that and they don’t get posted?

I see pictures of people eating, standing in the snow, random adults, but when we send pictures in and results about our kids they don’t show up? Can someone explain why..?

Doesn’t seem to be a real West Virginia wrestling page.

Seems unfair that some schools' submissions are overlooked—hope the admins can address this and make the page more inclusive for everyone.

Hello. I am the only admin associated with the Facebook page called R Wvonmat Shipley. If you are referencing another Facebook page, then I have some catching up to do.

Basically, there are no submissions other than pictures and messages that are sent to my private messages. I then share these private messages publicly or ask the sender to post them directly onto my page.

Regarding what is shared........................it is based on ease. On a given day, I scroll my home page and share what is wrestling related. If the original poster's account settings are not allowing me to share, then I do not share.

I have spent a lot of time in the past making requests for people to adjust their settings. I no longer do so.

In conclusion, simply send your submissions to my private messenger and/or post directly onto the Facebook page. Please adjust your settings so that your posts can be shared.

Good luck to all.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:59 pm

I may be incorrect on this, but I believe the above post about a topic from around 6 years ago misses what was actually being discussed at that time. I don't believe the discussion ever had anything to do with the administration of WV Mat posting anybody's pictures.

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:04 pm

KDunbar wrote:I may be incorrect on this, but I believe the above post about a topic from around 6 years ago misses what was actually being discussed at that time. I don't believe the discussion ever had anything to do with the administration of WV Mat posting anybody's pictures.

Sorry, I posted this before I saw Bearhugger's response and tried to delete my post but could not. At any rate, his response confirmed what I thought.

Return to “High School Wrestling”