Independence best team in the state !?!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Psouthbeatsindy

Independence best team in the state !?!

Postby Psouthbeatsindy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:15 pm

I think three the best duals and bracket team the state has to offer. Love to here some others though ?

Psouthbeatsindy

Re: Independence best team in the state !?!

Postby Psouthbeatsindy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Buddy you might be the most biased man I know. If you think south was the better team you've gone crazy :). Adams beat Allman 4-1. Daniels pinned his man. Not to say his the heavyweight from independence in a beast !!!!. First year wrestler too.

Refuse-to-lose

Postby Refuse-to-lose » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Congrats to a good Indy team !! I didn't have a dog in the fight in that dual. But, I'm sure it was a humbling ending to some very ignorant posts before the moments of truth took place.

Refuse-to-lose

Postby Refuse-to-lose » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 pm

As I said in a previous post, why in the world would Hart duck Lambiotte? He is a fine wrestler indeed. But, sometimes the best thing to say is Nothing !!......... (south)

Dan Tucker

Postby Dan Tucker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:11 am

Refuse-to-lose,
Would you be referring to yourself? The match is over and the everyone knows the outcome. You said it in another post and now you've said it again. And you think sometimes the best thing to say is NOTHING? Apparently this is not one of those times.

Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:31 am

Refuse-to-lose wrote:As I said in a previous post, why in the world would Hart duck Lambiotte? He is a fine wrestler indeed. But, sometimes the best thing to say is Nothing !!......... (south)

Say it again and again and again

Dan Tucker

Postby Dan Tucker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:01 am

Yes say it again and again and again because you are a grown man who doesn't just refuse-to-lose but also grow up

Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

And again

coach999

Postby coach999 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 pm

The matchup was great to watch. Hats off to both teams! From what I saw, Indy really was dominate and if they met up again, I'd predict that Indy would win by a bigger margin. Indy won all of the big matches that people wanted to see, and did so in a dominate way.
If these two teams met up again, I'd predict Indy to win the match they lost at 138 and 145. In the 138 match, the Indy wrestler ended up on his back after a big scramble. That was a 5 point jump. After he got off his back, the Indy wrestler got take down after takedown and was the better wrestler for the rest of the match. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd like to see them two wrestle again.
Also, In the 195lb big match up, Adams wrestled smart and safe. If you watched the match, anytime Adams turned up the heat, he scored And showed that he's on a different level.
Again, hats off to both teams. I'd predict another state title for both.

Refuse-to-lose

Postby Refuse-to-lose » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Easy now DanTucker......that was Frank that made a comment back to you as well my friend. Just playing the WV mat game as you are. Don't read too far into it. You are correct that I am a grown man as you probably are. Just remember.....these young men that we all comment on are still kids. I love them and wish them all well !! Have a good day :)

Return to “High School Wrestling”