Re: What protects wrestlers/coaches from a bad ref

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Repoman1304

Postby Repoman1304 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:26 pm

(SNIP)

Rules Of The Forum

No unsportsmanlike conduct.

Unsportsmanlike conduct includes but is not limited to swearing, taunting, intimidation, baiting, indicating displeasure with an official's call, questioning an official's judgement, and acts of disrespect or those actions which incite negative reaction by others. These are the rules which are enforced in a wrestling match, and the same definitions apply here. Those guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct may have their posts removed and posting privileges suspended.

No soliciting or advertising, other than announcements for camps and clinics.

Other items deemed objectionable or unrelated to West Virginia Wrestling may be removed at the editor's discretion. We reserve the right to remove posts to which other readers object. We are just trying to keep everybody happy!!

WV-Mat reserves the right to reject usernames in the event that a chosen username results in an unwanted association with another person or organization.

Repoman1304

Postby Repoman1304 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:51 am

Remove me if you wish I did not taunt,swear, or do anything except I guess expression of a call. I have read a lot worse on here than anything I posted.

mscoach62

Postby mscoach62 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:59 am

Don't leave it up to the refs! You go to dominate everybody and everything! Wrestle for the pin and you will get the win!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:20 am

mscoach62 wrote:Don't leave it up to the refs! You go to dominate everybody and everything! Wrestle for the pin and you will get the win!

Indeed. Once they get the Least Amount of Time on the Mat (LATM) award up and running, all of the wrestlers will be going for it and the refs will play little role in the matches.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach26

Postby mscoach26 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:54 pm

I read it before they removed it. You referred to a ref as a "Jerk", "An idiot" and a "Cheat!" Surely you did not think they would let that go? Read the forum rules they put up regarding ref's. Doc can't let that happen and keep the board running!

Lloyd Christmas

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
mscoach62 wrote:Don't leave it up to the refs! You go to dominate everybody and everything! Wrestle for the pin and you will get the win!

Indeed. Once they get the Least Amount of Time on the Mat (LATM) award up and running, all of the wrestlers will be going for it and the refs will play little role in the matches.

Alright! No more poor refs after they implement the bearhugger rule!

Return to “High School Wrestling”