113 - Things Are looking Up

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

113 - Things Are looking Up

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:39 pm

I have now accounted for at least four 113 pound wrestlers in AAA region 2. This was a state tournament bye risk earlier in the season. Maybe the awareness created some recruiting out of the hallways????
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

MaleMatMaid

Re: 113 - Things Are looking Up

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:01 am

Bearhugger wrote:I have now accounted for at least four 113 pound wrestlers in AAA region 2. This was a state tournament bye risk earlier in the season. Maybe the awareness created some recruiting out of the hallways????

Yes, your constant nagging on here about state tournament byes helped recruit kids out of the hallways.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:31 am

MaleMatMaid wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:I have now accounted for at least four 113 pound wrestlers in AAA region 2. This was a state tournament bye risk earlier in the season. Maybe the awareness created some recruiting out of the hallways????

Yes, your constant nagging on here about state tournament byes helped recruit kids out of the hallways.

That means my nagging makes a difference and brings change. I guess even more nagging is needed.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach90

Postby mscoach90 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am

All Hail Bearhugger

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

That means my nagging makes a difference and brings change. I guess even more nagging is needed.

No, it just means that you are pretentious enough to think that your nagging specifically made a difference in one kid joining a wrestling team just bc there was going to be a bye at the state tournament.

mattman

Postby mattman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

No, it just means that you are pretentious enough to think that your nagging specifically made a difference in one kid joining a wrestling team just bc there was going to be a bye at the state tournament.
why do you enjoy constantly nagging the bearhugger? The man obviously cares enough about the sport to try and get his voice heard and make the changes that need to be made. Trust me, one kid in the practice room and off the streets is a job well done. So much trouble these kids can get into nowadays. Wrestling needs the fans like hugger to help it grow and get the notoriety that it deserves. I mean the man cares enough about the sport in our state that he actually makes those calls to the ssac, he drives thousands of miles a year and supports the sport we all love. Fans like hugger only make the sport better and he doesn't have a son or daughter that wrestles.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 pm

mattman wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

why do you enjoy constantly nagging the bearhugger? The man obviously cares enough about the sport to try and get his voice heard and make the changes that need to be made. Trust me, one kid in the practice room and off the streets is a job well done. So much trouble these kids can get into nowadays. Wrestling needs the fans like hugger to help it grow and get the notoriety that it deserves. I mean the man cares enough about the sport in our state that he actually makes those calls to the ssac, he drives thousands of miles a year and supports the sport we all love. Fans like hugger only make the sport better and he doesn't have a son or daughter that wrestles.

I am not saying that he isn't. I am saying it is a tad arrogant to think that just bc he posted something on here it made a kid in bfe wv decide to wrestle. Maybe a kid was hurt, sick, or ineligible to wrestle at the beginning of the season. Geesh

Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:17 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
mattman wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

I am not saying that he isn't. I am saying it is a tad arrogant to think that just bc he posted something on here it made a kid in bfe wv decide to wrestle. Maybe a kid was hurt, sick, or ineligible to wrestle at the beginning of the season. Geesh

The bearhugger is very skilled in sarcasm.

keepitinthecircle

Postby keepitinthecircle » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

Keep doing what your doing bearhugger!!

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:17 pm

keepitinthecircle wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

Keep doing what your doing bearhugger!!

Or don't

Return to “High School Wrestling”