A thank you is in order.

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Frank

A thank you is in order.

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:02 am

This is going to be long and full of misspelled words, run on sentences, fragments, and misspuncation. sorry about that. Doc if you want, in the approval processes if you want it wont hurt my feeling or pride if you edit my post a bit.

My son won his first state championship this past weekend. as a father I'm very proud. I feel it is very important for some people to be reconized for helping Liam with reaching one of his goals. the order I'm going to attempt is present to past.
Administration at Indy High School
Principal Mr. Henry
Assist. Principal Mr. Shupe
Athletic Director
Without a supportive Administration students success in an endervor is hindered. At Indy the Administration works with staff and students to help them reach their goals in life. both atleticly and acdamicaly.
Coaches
Cliff Warden, Jamie Bolan, Dave Hart, Jug Hart, Joel Harris, Dirk Snuffer, Cole Gallaway, Jeremy Tincher, Steve Tincher, Chris Nelson, Rob Archer, John Dempsey, Stive Riner, Brian Miluk, Mark Solak, Lou Withrow, Brian Bush, Derick Scarbro, Dave Vincent, Bobby Buckland, Scott Yates, Doc Fishier, Thomas Godby, Zack Larkins, John Ferians, Jeff Jordan, Jessie Leng, Trey (never new last name), Miron K., Jimmy Edwards, Kevin Dresser, Toney Robie, Mike Zadick, David Hoffmen, Logan Steabeir, and I'm sure that I have forgot some, these coaches at some time have put hands on Liam and showed him something, sometimes it was something big sometimes it was just minior adjustment. sometimes Liam kept and used the knowledge sometimes he didn't.

Practice partners,
I'm not going to list them, way to many. but it is my belief that practice partner are one of the most important people in a wrestling room. An old coach told me surround your self with great people and you will become great. I told Liam for years that he is the moral average of the three friends he hangs out with the most.

Thank you all
Frank Lusher

vortexfan

Re: A thank you is in order.

Postby vortexfan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

Frank wrote:This is going to be long and full of misspelled words, run on sentences, fragments, and misspuncation. sorry about that. Doc if you want, in the approval processes if you want it wont hurt my feeling or pride if you edit my post a bit.

My son won his first state championship this past weekend. as a father I'm very proud. I feel it is very important for some people to be reconized for helping Liam with reaching one of his goals. the order I'm going to attempt is present to past.
Administration at Indy High School
Principal Mr. Henry
Assist. Principal Mr. Shupe
Athletic Director
Without a supportive Administration students success in an endervor is hindered. At Indy the Administration works with staff and students to help them reach their goals in life. both atleticly and acdamicaly.
Coaches
Cliff Warden, Jamie Bolan, Dave Hart, Jug Hart, Joel Harris, Dirk Snuffer, Cole Gallaway, Jeremy Tincher, Steve Tincher, Chris Nelson, Rob Archer, John Dempsey, Stive Riner, Brian Miluk, Mark Solak, Lou Withrow, Brian Bush, Derick Scarbro, Dave Vincent, Bobby Buckland, Scott Yates, Doc Fishier, Thomas Godby, Zack Larkins, John Ferians, Jeff Jordan, Jessie Leng, Trey (never new last name), Miron K., Jimmy Edwards, Kevin Dresser, Toney Robie, Mike Zadick, David Hoffmen, Logan Steabeir, and I'm sure that I have forgot some, these coaches at some time have put hands on Liam and showed him something, sometimes it was something big sometimes it was just minior adjustment. sometimes Liam kept and used the knowledge sometimes he didn't.

Practice partners,
I'm not going to list them, way to many. but it is my belief that practice partner are one of the most important people in a wrestling room. An old coach told me surround your self with great people and you will become great. I told Liam for years that he is the moral average of the three friends he hangs out with the most.

Thank you all
Frank Lusher

NICE! Congrats to your son

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:18 am

Great job by Liam this past week Frank! Happy for you and him!
Moderator WV Mat

south 77

Postby south 77 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:55 am

Great job.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 am

Congrats to Liam. He has worked hard for a long time for this. Even though Braxton was finished wrestling me, the wife and Jordan stayed just to watch Liam wrestle. I had a feeling this was his year and I am glad I got to witness it.

Return to “High School Wrestling”