Bridgeport Wrestling

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mscoach57

Bridgeport Wrestling

Postby mscoach57 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Does Bridgeport have a wrestling team this year? I know that the problems from earlier this year in football may mean that the coaches of other sports teams including wrestling may not be allowed to use electronic devices but if that policy is causing Bridgeport wrestling to not report scores then shame on the board for not using common sense when it comes to innocent coaches of other sports.

Bearhugger

Re: Bridgeport Wrestling

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 pm

mscoach57 wrote:Does Bridgeport have a wrestling team this year? I know that the problems from earlier this year in football may mean that the coaches of other sports teams including wrestling may not be allowed to use electronic devices but if that policy is causing Bridgeport wrestling to not report scores then shame on the board for not using common sense when it comes to innocent coaches of other sports.

I hope Bridgeport has a team. They have two 6th place winners due back along with one qualifier.

I would think that their opponents would report the scores though when they wrestle Bridgeport.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

aaacoach26

Postby aaacoach26 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 pm

1. go to trackwrestling.com
2. click "browse"
3. click "seasons"
4. click "2017-2018 High School Boys"
5. scroll down and click "West Virginia Secondary Schools Activities Commission"
6. click "teams" tab
7. select Team name
8. select event for results
You can see roster as well.

It looks like Bridgeport wrestling is alive and well-finshing 4th at the Max Horz Border Wars, 3rd at University Superior Photo Tournament and attended the Lewis County Duals.

You're welcome

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am

Bridgeport won the Lewis Co Duals. They beat Clay by 3 for 1st place.

mscoach57

Postby mscoach57 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 am

aaacoach26 wrote:1. go to trackwrestling.com
2. click "browse"
3. click "seasons"
4. click "2017-2018 High School Boys"
5. scroll down and click "West Virginia Secondary Schools Activities Commission"
6. click "teams" tab
7. select Team name
8. select event for results
You can see roster as well.

It looks like Bridgeport wrestling is alive and well-finshing 4th at the Max Horz Border Wars, 3rd at University Superior Photo Tournament and attended the Lewis County Duals.

You're welcome

Thank you.

Return to “High School Wrestling”