Josh Humphreys wins Dutton

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Gator

Josh Humphreys wins Dutton

Postby Gator » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:44 am

Congratulations to Parkersburg South’s Josh Humphreys on winning the Dutton Award. Outstanding wrestling career Josh and well deserved!

http://www.newsandsentinel.com/sports/l ... ton-award/
Moderator WV Mat

Truesouthfaninhunt

Re: Josh Humphreys wins Dutton

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 am

Congrats Josh!

EASwrestling

Postby EASwrestling » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:02 am

Congratulations! Well Deserved! Good Luck @ Lehigh.

wv16refgk

Postby wv16refgk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am

Congrats to Josh for winning the Dutton Award. There was no doubt he was deserving of this prestigious award!! He is going to be a fine college wrestler and I wish him every success at the next level!! Good luck and keep up the hard work my young friend!!!! GK

timamos

Postby timamos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Congratulations to a leader on and off of the mat. Coach Santoro and Lehigh are getting a great wrestler and an even better citizen. The few times I met and spoke with Coach Dutton I believe that Josh is exactly the kind of wrestler that deserves to be honored with the award bearing Coach Dutton's name.
I have known Greg and Trish for a long time. One of the highlights for me this year was getting to know the Grandparents Ann and Jerry. Fine examples of how sometimes it is easy to see why generations of people are successful.
I went back through the state tournament results, West Virginia has had some amazing 152's over the years. Josh would compete very well with any of them.

WAllen

Postby WAllen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Would have to agree with Mr. Amos on this one. Great kid, great family! Ann and Jerry are awesome people. It was a pleasure getting to know them Trish and Greg this year. Best of the luck on your endeavors Josh. I know if you continue to carry the same work ethic you have shown in your life so far you’ll go a long long way in this life. God bless! Phil. 4:13

Return to “High School Wrestling”