Any notable injuries to start the season

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
panther90

Any notable injuries to start the season

Postby panther90 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 am

Are there any notable injuries to wrestlers this season preventing or delaying anyone from competing this season? Or anyone notable who just decided not to wrestle this year?

I heard Scott from Fairmont Senior is out for the first few meets due to an injury received during their state championship football game last Friday.

billybob_220

Re: Any notable injuries to start the season

Postby billybob_220 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:07 am

I heard Stanley from valley is out because of his wrist

headlock2

Postby headlock2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm

panther90 wrote:Are there any notable injuries to wrestlers this season preventing or delaying anyone from competing this season? Or anyone notable who just decided not to wrestle this year?

I heard Scott from Fairmont Senior is out for the first few meets due to an injury received during their state championship football game last Friday.

This is true... I know his father. Apparently he injured himself during the Super Six title game last Friday night. May miss a few matches, but doesn't look to be a prolonged injury recovery. It's just unfortunate since FSHS is already behind on matches due to how many wrestlers play on their football team.

I also was advised that FSHS's Dax Leonard has decided not to wrestle this season. He would have been a good one for them too.

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:12 pm

I think sharing injuries is a bad idea. Nothing like giving an opponent something to concentrate on during a match.
Moderator WV Mat

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 am

billybob_220 wrote:I heard Stanley from valley is out because of his wrist
Gator wrote:I think sharing injuries is a bad idea. Nothing like giving an opponent something to concentrate on during a match.

Could you please specify which wrist it was? Just kidding!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”