Liberty Harrison

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Liberty Harrison

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 pm

All of you folks associated with the Liberty Harrison wrestling program have done a great job posting your scores thus far this season.

Thank you
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Campnurse0523

Re: Liberty Harrison

Postby Campnurse0523 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Thanks. I try to be as timely as possible. The Takedown App makes it easier.

Jennifer

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Campnurse0523 wrote:Thanks. I try to be as timely as possible. The Takedown App makes it easier.

Jennifer

Interesting. Some schools need to get themselves one of them there Takedown Apps.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

aacoach52

Postby aacoach52 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:43 am

I use the app I got from trackwrestling for free. It's similar to the takedown one but you have to have someone very reliable to run it which Liberty does.

aacoach132

Postby aacoach132 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:23 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Campnurse0523 wrote:Thanks. I try to be as timely as possible. The Takedown App makes it easier.

Jennifer

Interesting. Some schools need to get themselves one of them there Takedown Apps.

So, I used to use the takedown app (loved it, worked great!) until they absolutely spiked the cost of using it for this season. I used to pay out of pocket just 5 bucks for 50 matches scored. Then, last year they upped it to 8 bucks which I was fine with still. This year, it now costs 20 bucks!!! I can't justify spending that kind of money out of pocket and we don't have the funds to pay for that or for the exorbitant cost of a season's subscription (which I think is 150?). So, back to doing everything by hand, unfortunately.

That being said, I would gladly submit scores for our dual meets if we had any up to this point. This weekend at Logan will be our first duals we've had this season. I'll be sure to submit the scores, and as I'm a stickler for specific details, be sure to expect fall times and everything.
"Just Wrestle."

aacoach52

Postby aacoach52 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:30 pm

Look on trackwrestling.com or the App Store for the trackwrestling scoring app. It's free for keeping score and you can pay $50 for it to keep your stats for a year. It has line ups for every team I've tried to find and it can be used on line or off line with just about any device. Key word is free!

Return to “High School Wrestling”