LKC updates

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
tmsbrown

LKC updates

Postby tmsbrown » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:52 am

Just a FYI - I have used The Wrestling Tourney software for sometime - but just this year started using it online (others have been using this portion for several years). I have experimented with it at JCI, St. Mary's and Bob Zide Rumble - the online portion seems to be uploading on a consistent basis. So during the LKC, if you want to see round by round updates and can not attend the tournament, simply go to www.thewrestlingtourney.com - once there you click on WV - you will see several tournaments listed - just click on the icon beside 56th Annual LKC tournament - and you will see "Reports" on the top right corner - just click on it and select what report you would like to see. I hope to upload the results at the conclusion of each round and frequently during the finals - but of course it will all depend on wifi being available to me in the building.

tmsbrown

Re: LKC updates

Postby tmsbrown » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:38 am

Brackets have been updated - we will be starting in about 20 min.

http://thewrestlingtourney.com/pub-tourney-reports.php (bts)

tmsbrown

Re: LKC updates

Postby tmsbrown » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:09 pm

I have updated the brackets on www.thewrestlingtourney.com I was able to do so throughout the tournament until right before the finals started then I lost internet. We had a good tournament - Jake Whiting won the Most Outstanding Wrestler award.

Return to “High School Wrestling”