High School Polls List the Year in School

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
WIfan

High School Polls List the Year in School

Postby WIfan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 am

I am hoping this can happen...In the High School Polls, could the Year in School be added beside the wrestlers’ names? I’m curious to see this information while looking at the polls/rankings. Thoughts?

Bearhugger

Re: High School Polls List the Year in School

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 pm

WIfan wrote:I am hoping this can happen...In the High School Polls, could the Year in School be added beside the wrestlers’ names? I’m curious to see this information while looking at the polls/rankings. Thoughts?

Consult Bear Tracks
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Lloyd Christmas

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
WIfan wrote:I am hoping this can happen...In the High School Polls, could the Year in School be added beside the wrestlers’ names? I’m curious to see this information while looking at the polls/rankings. Thoughts?

Consult Bear Tracks

Are you still doing beartracks?? Honestly I think you do a solid job. I was hoping to get updated rankings.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:06 am

Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Consult Bear Tracks

Are you still doing beartracks?? Honestly I think you do a solid job. I was hoping to get updated rankings.

Thank you my good friend. Yes I am but behind on them. I lose ranking time due to driving up and down the road to watch wrestling.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”