Forum rules

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Gator

Forum rules

Postby Gator » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Since many of you have found my remarks critical of your nasty responses, I’m going to follow the forum rules more closely on comments about South also.

I’ve moderated this site for over 20 years now and many of you do not see the nasty comments that are made about you or one of your teams. They never get approved for posting. I admitted I saw my error in posting “facts” about an event, but your attacks, especially after I’ve let the same haters bash other teams for years now, was a bit much.

Just remember that if you see changes in comments allowed on this site going forward, you’ve tightened your own noose!

Also, fellow moderators who approved those comments directed toward me, I’ll find out who you are also.
Moderator WV Mat

mattman

Re: Forum rules

Postby mattman » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:21 pm

Walk slow, drink plenty of cold fluids and you will always stay cool. Don’t let the master manipulators get under that veteran skin Gator. You got this buddy 8-)

firedawg64

Postby firedawg64 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:44 am

Why can we not get on here and have civilized discussion without bashing one school or another?

dontlikethelights

Postby dontlikethelights » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Gator, seriously thank you for keeping the forums clean. Rarely have I seen anything nasty and when I have I know yourself or another mod will clean it up almost immediately. I can only imagine the things you've had to clean up over the years.
I also want to apologize and say sorry if it came across that I was piling on or attacking you on the other post, that was not my intent at all and there was no need for me to comment at that point. Again thank you for continually keeping the forums in check.

-Ian

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:38 pm

dontlikethelights wrote:Gator, seriously thank you for keeping the forums clean. Rarely have I seen anything nasty and when I have I know yourself or another mod will clean it up almost immediately. I can only imagine the things you've had to clean up over the years.
I also want to apologize and say sorry if it came across that I was piling on or attacking you on the other post, that was not my intent at all and there was no need for me to comment at that point. Again thank you for continually keeping the forums in check.

-Ian

Thank you so much. We are good, no hard feelings here.

I asked Doc to double our pay and he added another zero. $00.00
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:29 pm

Gator wrote:Since many of you have found my remarks critical of your nasty responses, I’m going to follow the forum rules more closely on comments about South also.

I’ve moderated this site for over 20 years now and many of you do not see the nasty comments that are made about you or one of your teams. They never get approved for posting. I admitted I saw my error in posting “facts” about an event, but your attacks, especially after I’ve let the same haters bash other teams for years now, was a bit much.

Just remember that if you see changes in comments allowed on this site going forward, you’ve tightened your own noose!

Also, fellow moderators who approved those comments directed toward me, I’ll find out who you are also.

I know you guys have asked me repeatedly to become a moderator, but my loyalty must remain with Bear Tracks being my #1 focus.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

lovesthesport

Postby lovesthesport » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:46 pm

:roll:
Nicki Michael

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:00 am

Gator wrote:
dontlikethelights wrote:Gator, seriously thank you for keeping the forums clean. Rarely have I seen anything nasty and when I have I know yourself or another mod will clean it up almost immediately. I can only imagine the things you've had to clean up over the years.

-Ian

Thank you so much. We are good, no hard feelings here.

I asked Doc to double our pay and he added another zero. $00.00

You're still overpaid!

Return to “High School Wrestling”