Barnesville Wrestling Tournament Dec 16-17

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Wrestlingready

Barnesville Wrestling Tournament Dec 16-17

Postby Wrestlingready » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:46 pm

The wrestling season is quickly approaching and I would like to invite your team to participate in the 2022 Barnesville Wrestling Invitational held on December 16-17. This is a very competitive early season tournament with many top-ranked (returning state placers and state champions) wrestlers from, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.

I understand that many teams may have their schedule set for the season, however, if you would like to only send your top wrestlers to this event, this would be an excellent opportunity for them to have some early season competition to use as a measuring tool for the remainder of the season. This would also be a chance for you to see if our tournament is something you would be interested in next season.

Currently, we have 22 teams committed and an estimated 8-10 ranked wrestlers in each weight class (based on weight class predictions for this season). I am contacting the top wrestlers in each weight in all divisions in Ohio and Pennsylvania to invite them into the tournament as well. Each season wrestlers from this tournament will place in their respective state tournaments.

I have a projected list of returning wrestlers I can share if you are interested. Contact me anytime through this email clinton.abbott@bevsd.org or via cell (740) 359-7456. Don't miss this great opportunity for your wrestlers.

Return to “High School Wrestling”