Allman vs. HART

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Sinlgelegfather

Allman vs. HART

Postby Sinlgelegfather » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Not sure when nor if this match up will happen, but I was just looking for some input on how this would turn out. I think Hart has turned the corner this year and would come out on too. 7-4 Hart.

Frank

Re: Allman vs. HART

Postby Frank » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Sinlgelegfather wrote:Not sure when nor if this match up will happen, but I was just looking for some input on how this would turn out. I think Hart has turned the corner this year and would come out on too. 7-4 Hart.

Turned the corner?
I think someone is trying to stir the stuff.

Repoman1304

Postby Repoman1304 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Sinlgelegfather wrote:Not sure when nor if this match up will happen, but I was just looking for some input on how this would turn out. I think Hart has turned the corner this year and would come out on too. 7-4 Hart.

After watching Mr. Allman at Winner's Choice and seeing Hart a few times earlier this year I give the very close match to Hart. Allman is very tough it would be fun to watch. I am not any kind of expert and definitely not trying to, "stir the stuff" as another out it just commenting on the post. What would be exciting is that the first mistake by either wrestler would probably be the end of match, either one of these guys could end it early...

Sinlgelegfather

Postby Sinlgelegfather » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:06 pm

I assure you I am not trying to " stir the stuff" all I am trying to say is that Haet is looking better than ever and I enjoy watching him wrestle and his style. He has obviously been among elites his entire career. I am not attempting to show any disrespect to either Allman Nor Hart. I am a fan of both. Just trying to get some other opinions on what could be the match up of the year.

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Hart is listed at 182 for the WSAZ tournament and Trey Gunnoe is at 195 for Indy. This match may not happen anyway. I really don't think either have anything to prove.
Moderator WV Mat

Eastoverindy

Postby Eastoverindy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:30 pm

I for one have seen both of these individuals wrestle and I think that ALlman is on another level. I'm not trying to take anything away from hart because he's great but I'll take allman 8-2 dec

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Hart has been wrestling 182, Allman 195.
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Eastoverindy wrote:I for one have seen both of these individuals wrestle and I think that ALlman is on another level. I'm not trying to take anything away from hart because he's great but I'll take allman 8-2 dec

Sure your not

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm

If everyone stays in their same weight class, Hart and DeLong would be a good match up.

Not to take anything away from Frank because he would bite ya! :lol:
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Gator wrote:If everyone stays in their same weight class, Hart and DeLong would be a good match up.

Not to take anything away from Frank because he would bite ya! :lol:

Frank has become the team's nutritionist, specializing in weight cutting. Who knows what weight class everybody will be at by the time February 9th rolls around. It could be Hart vs Haga or even Hart vs. Martin.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mattman

Postby mattman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 am

Eastoverindy wrote:I for one have seen both of these individuals wrestle and I think that ALlman is on another level. I'm not trying to take anything away from hart because he's great but I'll take allman 8-2 dec
you just actually made me lol at midnight to the minute. Allman is a powerful young man but another level?? Come on man! Hart isn't winning these 1-2 point matches. Hart is running through 182-195 like a dose of Epsom salt! Hart wins this one easily and I will stamp my name on that one. I see the rivalry with your name eastoverindy and all but your letting the Haterade overcome realism. We're gonna see that match soon and I will sleep like a baby when it's over! On another level that Jacob Hart! Come on man!

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 am

mattman wrote:
you just actually made me lol at midnight to the minute. Allman is a powerful young man but another level?? Come on man! Hart isn't winning these 1-2 point matches. Hart is running through 182-195 like a dose of Epsom salt! Hart wins this one easily and I will stamp my name on that one. I see the rivalry with your name eastoverindy and all but your letting the Haterade overcome realism. We're gonna see that match soon and I will sleep like a baby when it's over! On another level that Jacob Hart! Come on man!

So is Hart moving up to wrestle Allman? You said easily, I don't think anytime you wrestle Justin Allman it's easy. I think it would be good to watch.
Moderator WV Mat

IndyHart

Postby IndyHart » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Gator, Jacob will be up at 195 for the dual with South. He knows a match against Justin is going to be anything but easy, you don't get many opportunities for two three-time state champs to wrestle one another two weeks before their last state tournament. It should be a good dual. I hope you get to make it down.

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:39 pm

IndyHart wrote:Gator, Jacob will be up at 195 for the dual with South. He knows a match against Justin is going to be anything but easy, you don't get many opportunities for two three-time state champs to wrestle one another two weeks before their last state tournament. It should be a good dual. I hope you get to make it down.

Thanks Indyhart! It will be good to see. I plan on making it down, but may have back surgery in my near future. I can't let Frank off the hook for dinner that easily! ;)
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Gator don't start using the ol back excuse. You will have to make all the trips from the table to the buffet bar your self. Next you ll be wanting me to spoon feed you.
China One. Baby

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Frank wrote:Gator don't start using the ol back excuse. You will have to make all the trips from the table to the buffet bar your self. Next you ll be wanting me to spoon feed you.
China One. Baby

:lol: Frank! Just got results of my MRI today. If China One has a sharp steak knife, I may let you and Bearhugger do it for free!
Moderator WV Mat

UpSouth

Postby UpSouth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:26 pm

IndyHart wrote:Gator, Jacob will be up at 195 for the dual with South. He knows a match against Justin is going to be anything but easy, you don't get many opportunities for two three-time state champs to wrestle one another two weeks before their last state tournament. It should be a good dual. I hope you get to make it down.

Date,time and place please

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 pm

UpSouth wrote:

Date,time and place please

February 9th at Independence High School. Huntington is suppose to be there too.

Time is unknown right now.

Dinner at China One two hours before match time.

UpSouth

Postby UpSouth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Thank you

mattman

Postby mattman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Indy should seize the opportunity and sell tickets for 35$ a pop lol. The house on the hill would still sell out in an hour! Gonna be many Patriot fans in the house that night. Can't wait! Don't forget that coach Archer has a way of peaking his kids in February. Coach Archer is imo one of the best coaches and leaders in the state. I had the opportunity to speak with a teacher from HHS and he was telling me how well all coach Archers wrestlers behaved and showed respect to all the faculty and staff. That's an awesome job coach! Keep it up

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm

mattman wrote:Indy should seize the opportunity and sell tickets for 35$ a pop lol. The house on the hill would still sell out in an hour! Gonna be many Patriot fans in the house that night. Can't wait! Don't forget that coach Archer has a way of peaking his kids in February. Coach Archer is imo one of the best coaches and leaders in the state. I had the opportunity to speak with a teacher from HHS and he was telling me how well all coach Archers wrestlers behaved and showed respect to all the faculty and staff. That's an awesome job coach! Keep it up

Frank will buy my $35 ticket and the Indy/South dual will be won by the Patriots. (Take your pick!) ;)
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Gator wrote:
Frank wrote:Gator don't start using the ol back excuse. You will have to make all the trips from the table to the buffet bar your self. Next you ll be wanting me to spoon feed you.
China One. Baby

:lol: Frank! Just got results of my MRI today. If China One has a sharp steak knife, I may let you and Bearhugger do it for free!

Sorry to here the bad news
But on a high note i stayed at a Holidayinn not express so I feel confident with Bearhugger help I can do this.
Just trust me

mattman

Postby mattman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Gator wrote:
mattman wrote:Indy should seize the opportunity and sell tickets for 35$ a pop lol. The house on the hill would still sell out in an hour! Gonna be many Patriot fans in the house that night. Can't wait! Don't forget that coach Archer has a way of peaking his kids in February. Coach Archer is imo one of the best coaches and leaders in the state. I had the opportunity to speak with a teacher from HHS and he was telling me how well all coach Archers wrestlers behaved and showed respect to all the faculty and staff. That's an awesome job coach! Keep it up

Frank will buy my $35 ticket and the Indy/South dual will be won by the Patriots. (Take your pick!) ;)
Mr Gator, I must admit that those south patriots are a scary tough team. Gonna be tough to beat. One has to respect both coaching staffs for taking on the challenge!

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:59 pm

mattman wrote:
Gator wrote:

Mr Gator, I must admit that those south patriots are a scary tough team. Gonna be tough to beat. One has to respect both coaching staffs for taking on the challenge!

I couldn't agree more Mattman. Respect both programs and I hope the kids have fun doing it. If I'm blessed enough to make the trip down, come up this ole man and introduce yourself.
Moderator WV Mat

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:04 am

mattman wrote:Don't forget that coach Archer has a way of peaking his kids in February. Coach Archer is imo one of the best coaches and leaders in the state.

My AAA vote for Coach of the Year award every year.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:05 am

Gator wrote:
China One. Baby

Frank's forte is weight loss. He burned 27 pounds off of Liam in 6 days. On the seventh day, he taught him a spladle.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:11 am

ZZChooseTop wrote:
mattman wrote:Don't forget that coach Archer has a way of peaking his kids in February. Coach Archer is imo one of the best coaches and leaders in the state.

My AAA vote for Coach of the Year award every year.

I was going to say the same thing...you stole my thunder. But on the off chance that he doesn't win the award, it can always be given to both the 3rd and 5th place coaches instead.

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:48 am

Frank wrote:
Gator wrote:
China One. Baby

Sorry to here the bad news
But on a high note i stayed at a Holidayinn not express so I feel confident with Bearhugger help I can do this.
Just trust me

Now I'm a little scared..............
Moderator WV Mat

captaincoalman

Postby captaincoalman » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:11 am

How does a thread about 2 3x state Champs once again turn into a thread about you guys eating. Start your own thread and keep all of your conversations about who is buying tickets or lunch on it and quit hijacking every topic.

Frank

Postby Frank » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:50 am

captaincoalman wrote:How does a thread about 2 3x state Champs once again turn into a thread about you guys eating. Start your own thread and keep all of your conversations about who is buying tickets or lunch on it and quit hijacking every topic.

Quit your sniveling

Return to “High School Wrestling”