Rankings Mean Nothing In Mingo County

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Rankings Mean Nothing In Mingo County

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Once again we have a gentleman making the journey to Huntington all alone.

Congratulations to Mingo Central's 170 Corey Smith for grabbing a ticket to Huntington.

Mr. Smith was seeded 4th. He met up with the #1 seed and region 4's only ranked 170 pound wrestler in the semi finals and won.

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Rage_Bear

Re: Rankings Mean Nothing In Mingo County

Postby Rage_Bear » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Bearhugger wrote:Once again we have a gentleman making the journey to Huntington all alone.

Congratulations to Mingo Central's 170 Corey Smith for grabbing a ticket to Huntington.

Mr. Smith was seeded 4th. He met up with the #1 seed and region 4's only ranked 170 pound wrestler in the semi finals and won.

I've watched him the past two seasons and he has impressed me to no end with his refusal to quit and immense amount of tenacity. Best of luck this weekend, Corey!

Bearhugger

Re: Rankings Mean Nothing In Mingo County

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Rage_Bear wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:Once again we have a gentleman making the journey to Huntington all alone.

I've watched him the past two seasons and he has impressed me to no end with his refusal to quit and immense amount of tenacity. Best of luck this weekend, Corey!

I will be watching his opening match. He has put Mingo Central on the wrestling map.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”