Incoming freshmen

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
vortexfan

Incoming freshmen

Postby vortexfan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Any incoming freshmen going to make some noise next season?

guard0544

Re: Incoming freshmen

Postby guard0544 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 am

No

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Stone Arthur at 106 should be a placer at 106 for Huntington. South has Devin Easton and Gavin Quiocho next year. They could both be placers if they can make the starting line-up. It could be hard to crack the starting line-up with every one back up to 160.

mattman

Postby mattman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:37 am

Justin White from point is one that comes to mind and I can think of several possible place winners that come to mind but I will for sure be able to give you better feedback come July or August. From this point until then is when the biggest gains are made. There will be a sleeper or two that decides to hit the weight room all summer and come in to shake things up. I watch so many of the mediocre middle school wrestlers become a threat in high school because of hard work and dedicated practice partners. Spring, summer, and fall is when the gains will be made!

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 pm

mattman wrote:Justin White from point is one that comes to mind and I can think of several possible place winners that come to mind but I will for sure be able to give you better feedback come July or August. From this point until then is when the biggest gains are made. There will be a sleeper or two that decides to hit the weight room all summer and come in to shake things up. I watch so many of the mediocre middle school wrestlers become a threat in high school because of hard work and dedicated practice partners. Spring, summer, and fall is when the gains will be made!

I believe there's a young feller from the Sophia area that may stir some interest next year at Indy. ;)
Moderator WV Mat

Bucktail

Postby Bucktail » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:18 am

Wyatt Henson

mattman

Postby mattman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:52 am

Gator wrote:
mattman wrote:Justin White from point is one that comes to mind and I can think of several possible place winners that come to mind but I will for sure be able to give you better feedback come July or August. From this point until then is when the biggest gains are made. There will be a sleeper or two that decides to hit the weight room all summer and come in to shake things up. I watch so many of the mediocre middle school wrestlers become a threat in high school because of hard work and dedicated practice partners. Spring, summer, and fall is when the gains will be made!

I believe there's a young feller from the Sophia area that may stir some interest next year at Indy. ;)
Mr Gator, I hope your right my friend. You either get better in that room, or fall on your face. Option 2 isn't an option lol

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:13 pm

mattman wrote:
Gator wrote:

Mr Gator, I hope your right my friend. You either get better in that room, or fall on your face. Option 2 isn't an option lol

Good attitude Matt! I agree!!
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”