Jacob Hart Team USA

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Cummings

Jacob Hart Team USA

Postby Cummings » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Congratulations to Jacob Hart for being selected to wrestle this Saturday in Pittsburgh. Good luck and have fun!
Here's the link:

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/533 ... NAVTW8rLIU
[color=#FF0000]Lee Cummings

brentsams

Re: Jacob Hart Team USA

Postby brentsams » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 pm

What a great honor. Good luck Jacob and cherish the moment.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Jacob's opponent won this season's Powerade. Jacob finished third.

I was there. I saw both semi finals and the finals.

Jacob can beat this kid!

Good luck Jacob.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

That is great! Best wishes Jacob, kick some hiney!
Moderator WV Mat

indywvu

Postby indywvu » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Any word if he is wrestling at the next level? If so, where??

Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Think he's signing with Bellator

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 am

Frank wrote:Think he's signing with Bellator

Laughable

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:51 am

MMM, I don't find it out of the realm of possibility. Its actually the next step if you wish to compete. Wrestling, unfortunately, is the only sport whereas the professional level is a non competitive sport (trying to avoid term "fake") Branko Busick just fought on Bellator. I was lucky enough to watch Cody Garbrandt and Stipe Miocic's amateur careers and look at them now. If your a good wrestler with athleticism the sky is the limit in MMA.

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

PHD you're saying that "the next step" is bellator "if he wants to compete" for a May 2017 high school grad? I say the next step is college. you think that he should follow Aaron pico and skip college to go straight to professional fighting? Pico did not wrestle beyond his first or second year of high school. You don't think college wrestling would be a challenge for hart? For a guy who calls himself phd it doesn't sound like you put much stock in education.

Hart will do well at whatever he chooses.

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 am

What do you think PHD stands for regarding my username? I'm a welder so as far as my views on education...I probably coulda used a little more myself. I encourage all kids to go to college but its not for everyone so when he reaches the end of his scholastic wrestling career, whatever level that is, he has that option. Don't be a nitpicking little (bleep) already.

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am

PHD is usually a doctorate degree and would indicate someone is very serious about education. If that makes you mad I apologize. I still think hart and all seniors should focus on education and wrestle in college if they want.

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:51 am

MaleMatMaid said it was a laughable idea. I posted after him saying it is possible citing many examples of people I know that wrestled who are UFC world champions right now. You crafted that into some underlying message of me saying run off and join the circus. P.H.D. stands for Peyton Hall's Dad.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 pm

P.H.D. wrote:MMM, I don't find it out of the realm of possibility. Its actually the next step if you wish to compete. Wrestling, unfortunately, is the only sport whereas the professional level is a non competitive sport (trying to avoid term "fake") Branko Busick just fought on Bellator. I was lucky enough to watch Cody Garbrandt and Stipe Miocic's amateur careers and look at them now. If your a good wrestler with athleticism the sky is the limit in MMA.

I do.

P.H.D.

Postby P.H.D. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
P.H.D. wrote:MMM, I don't find it out of the realm of possibility. Its actually the next step if you wish to compete. Wrestling, unfortunately, is the only sport whereas the professional level is a non competitive sport (trying to avoid term "fake") Branko Busick just fought on Bellator. I was lucky enough to watch Cody Garbrandt and Stipe Miocic's amateur careers and look at them now. If your a good wrestler with athleticism the sky is the limit in MMA.

I do.

You do what?

Frank

Postby Frank » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:20 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:

I do.

Again no one cares

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Frank wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

I do.

Again no one cares

Just like no one cares what you say. Try and find something else to bc nothing you say adds value to anything.

Return to “High School Wrestling”