Bordor brawl-mason dixion classic

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
potomac highlander

Bordor brawl-mason dixion classic

Postby potomac highlander » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Tommorrow nite, 3-24-17 at 7:00 university of pittsburgh- johnstown they will present the 2nd annual allstar senior event pitting a team made up or wrestlers from maryland and west virginia against a team from Pa. profits benefit cancer charities. last year the pa team crushed the wv/md crew. I hope for a different outcome this year. I hope I dont miss a WV wrestler but good luck to Stanley and Odem from Hampshire, Wilt and Stewart from Keyser and Secrist / Hartman from Petersburg. Ill bet West Virginia could do a charity event that would be successful like state champions from A/AA versus AAA

Zacsdad

Re: Bordor brawl-mason dixion classic

Postby Zacsdad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Congratulations to Zac Odom for receiving the Outstanding Wrestler Award for Team MD/WV.

Rage_Bear

Re: Bordor brawl-mason dixion classic

Postby Rage_Bear » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 am

potomac highlander wrote:Tommorrow nite, 3-24-17 at 7:00 university of pittsburgh- johnstown they will present the 2nd annual allstar senior event pitting a team made up or wrestlers from maryland and west virginia against a team from Pa. profits benefit cancer charities. last year the pa team crushed the wv/md crew. I hope for a different outcome this year. I hope I dont miss a WV wrestler but good luck to Stanley and Odem from Hampshire, Wilt and Stewart from Keyser and Secrist / Hartman from Petersburg. Ill bet West Virginia could do a charity event that would be successful like state champions from A/AA versus AAA

Football and Baseball both have North/South games. Why can't wrestling have some sort of event? I realize this is tough as some wrestlers aren't training after season to keep their weight in check, but there has to be something, right?

Return to “High School Wrestling”