DeLong to WVU

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

DeLong to WVU

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Congratulations to Hunter DeLong for signing with WVU and continuing his wrestling career.

This is cool..........................very cool!!!!!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

DSBX21

Re: DeLong to WVU

Postby DSBX21 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Thank you Bear Hunter is very excited to be at WVU. Hopes to make the most of this opportunity.

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:32 am

Way to go Hunter ! All your hard work has paid off. When baseball is over you can start lifting at Planet Fitness with Drew, T.J., Landon and me. :D

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:29 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:Way to go Hunter ! All your hard work has paid off. When baseball is over you can start lifting at Planet Fitness with Drew, T.J., Landon and me. :D

Better yet, start lifting now. One can get a lot done in a PF in 30-45 minutes.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Being a Marshall Alumni, I have never warmed up to WVU. However, with Noah Adams and Hunter DeLong (and who knows who else) heading to WVU, I need to score me a t-shirt that says "WVU Wrestling".

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:Way to go Hunter ! All your hard work has paid off. When baseball is over you can start lifting at Planet Fitness with Drew, T.J., Landon and me. :D

Go away

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Hunter has been a 3 sport standout all through high school, excelling in wrestling, football and baseball. He has a wind up motor that jumps from one sport to the next. I'm anxious to see how much he grows by concentrating on only one sport. He works hard and is an excellent student and has a strong support system in his parents.

Best wishes at WVU Hunter and you will be missed in a Patriot singlet next season.
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Gator wrote:Hunter has been a 3 sport standout all through high school, excelling in wrestling, football and baseball. He has a wind up motor that jumps from one sport to the next. I'm anxious to see how much he grows by concentrating on only one sport. He works hard and is an excellent student and has a strong support system in his parents.

Best wishes at WVU Hunter and you will be missed in a Patriot singlet next season.

I feel confident that he will do well at WVU.

CoachontheHill

Postby CoachontheHill » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:33 pm

WVU already has Jake Smith returning and Hunter Jones MOW 2015 in the fold. I am a MU grad myself but Henson has recruited instate kids, Get me a WVU Wrestling shirt also!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”