Any Teams Going To 2 Piece Uni?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
coach_williams

Any Teams Going To 2 Piece Uni?

Postby coach_williams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:10 am

The NFHS approved the use of two piece uniforms back in May and Wayne Ryan from WVSSAC said that West Virginia will follow the NFHS and make them legal for competition. I was curious if anyone knows of any teams that will go two piece this year?

aaacoach89

Re: Any Teams Going To 2 Piece Uni?

Postby aaacoach89 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 am

Not sure if anyone is strictly going to a 2 piece, but I believe we are giving kids the option at our school.

aaacoach6

Postby aaacoach6 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:13 am

Shady Spring will have a 2 piece uniform to rotate into the mix.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm

coach_williams wrote:The NFHS approved the use of two piece uniforms back in May and Wayne Ryan from WVSSAC said that West Virginia will follow the NFHS and make them legal for competition. I was curious if anyone knows of any teams that will go two piece this year?

Will Wayne Ryan and the SSAC start following all of the other NFHS rules from here on out too???

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:46 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
coach_williams wrote:The NFHS approved the use of two piece uniforms back in May and Wayne Ryan from WVSSAC said that West Virginia will follow the NFHS and make them legal for competition. I was curious if anyone knows of any teams that will go two piece this year?

Will Wayne Ryan and the SSAC start following all of the other NFHS rules from here on out too???

Such as? Just curious, which ones do you think are being overlooked?

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:16 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:

I don't speak for him or the SSAC, so I have no idea, but like WrestlingFan1, I am curious as to which NFHS rules you think WV does not follow.

J.W.

Postby J.W. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 am

WrestlingFan1 wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

I will step out on a limb and say that the skin issue debacle would be the rule being referenced. Just my guess.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:33 am

J.W. wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:
MaleMatMaid wrote:

I will step out on a limb and say that the skin issue debacle would be the rule being referenced. Just my guess.

Yep you are right

Return to “High School Wrestling”