R.I.P/. Drake Koontz

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
cribtothecradle

R.I.P/. Drake Koontz

Postby cribtothecradle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 am

I am writing this for my son, Drake Koontz... going out to all wrestling families who knew my son... He was know as the "Beast From East" representing East Fairmont Bees, from Fairmont WV... He earned his wings, way to soon... He was to graduate with honors this May... He passed away Friday, March 4, 2017... The circumstances surrounding his death are still being investigated... He was celebrating the notification of knowing he was not only going to graduate, but with honors and was going to be awarded the Golden Hammer Award... He maintained a 4.0 average during his entire senior year... I was planning his graduation and now his funeral... His father/Coach is devastated over this whole ordeal... not having any answers yet of what happened to our son can't be put in words... the heart ache in unbearable... It like we are on a rollercoaster and can't stop it...
The viewing will be held at Bartlett's Funeral Home, in Grafton WV... times will be Friday 3/10 from 4 - 8, Saturday, 12 - 8, and the Funeral will be held at the Calvary Baptist Church on highway 119 South of Grafton... R.I.P. my son... known by his friends as Squanto, "The Savage Indian" :(

Goldenponyboy

Re: R.I.P/. Drake Koontz

Postby Goldenponyboy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:43 pm

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I'm sure he's up there wrestling with all the other wrestlers that have passed. I am so sorry.

Return to “Youth Wrestling”