WVU

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
dunbar76

WVU

Postby dunbar76 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:07 pm

What happened with the flagrant misconduct? I'm working and couldn't go to the match.

forthekids

Re: WVU

Postby forthekids » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 pm

From where I was sitting it was a good call. Frustrating match for Jake, I agreed the kid stalled and wrestled not to get pinned. WE needed the pin for the win. About 2 seconds left in match he kicked him. No many people saw but all the Campbell coaches did and Kolat was out of his skin. When they got up they both kind of pushed each other. Kolat asked for a review. During the review the official must of seen what I seen and at the time called it Flagrant . (if kicking isn't, do not what is). I think 95% of coliseum thought it was the shoved. In between this Sammy go hit with unsportsmanlike and in my humble opinion earned that also. But at this point it is what it is! Think we would have lost by 1 instead of 7.

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:37 pm

forthekids wrote:From where I was sitting it was a good call. Frustrating match for Jake, I agreed the kid stalled and wrestled not to get pinned. WE needed the pin for the win. About 2 seconds left in match he kicked him. No many people saw but all the Campbell coaches did and Kolat was out of his skin. When they got up they both kind of pushed each other. Kolat asked for a review. During the review the official must of seen what I seen and at the time called it Flagrant . (if kicking isn't, do not what is). I think 95% of coliseum thought it was the shoved. In between this Sammy go hit with unsportsmanlike and in my humble opinion earned that also. But at this point it is what it is! Think we would have lost by 1 instead of 7.

See Chris, I told you many times that you could make a call from the stands! :roll:
Moderator WV Mat

forthekids

Postby forthekids » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 am

Gator,
You might be on to something. You are right you can see better from the stands. :lol: Now I understand. LOL NOT

Return to “Collegiate”