Podium Pictures

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mscoach70

Podium Pictures

Postby mscoach70 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 am

A pet peeve of mine is when wrestlers do no represent their school in the podium pictures. I know Noah Adams was not the only one that wasn't in team uniform, but I am wondering about his choice of apparel. Could we be seeing Noah Adams in a WVU singlet instead of a VT singlet after next year? :D

Wrestler447

Re: Podium Pictures

Postby Wrestler447 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:56 am

I believe he committed to WVU.

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:11 am

I sure hope that Noah has committed to WVU! Coach Henson is trying to get local talent and Noah is certainly that and an outstanding young man and wrestler.
Moderator WV Mat

gnat

Postby gnat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm

I want to make sure I understand the rules of the forum correctly. There is to be no negative comments about a ref. We can't say a wrestler didn't make weight or it gets removed. However we are allowed to blast one individual kid for doing something several others did. Noah wore a wv shirt at the wv state tournament what an outlaw he is.

MatUnoffcial

Postby MatUnoffcial » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 pm

gnat wrote:I want to make sure I understand the rules of the forum correctly. There is to be no negative comments about a ref. We can't say a wrestler didn't make weight or it gets removed. However we are allowed to blast one individual kid for doing something several others did. Noah wore a wv shirt at the wv state tournament what an outlaw he is.

I think thats a sarcastic segue to point out Noah Adams may no longer be attending VT but instead WVU.
Ah you think WVmat is your ally? You merely adopted the forum. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see actual wrestling until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Indypats

Postby Indypats » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:13 am

mscoach70 wrote:A pet peeve of mine is when wrestlers do no represent their school in the podium pictures. I know Noah Adams was not the only one that wasn't in team uniform, but I am wondering about his choice of apparel. Could we be seeing Noah Adams in a WVU singlet instead of a VT singlet after next year? :D

Noah meant no disrespect to his school or the fans by not wearing his school jersey to the podium. We are very proud to be at IHS. Noah has decided to commit to WVU for wrestling after hs. H really likes coach Henson and is confident WVU is the place that will help him achieve his goal of becoming a D1 AA. He felt like the state tournament was a good place to let it be known that he loves this state and he love the EERS.

Return to “High School Wrestling”