“Dr. Welker’s Signature Takedown”
Dr. Bill Welker has over 50 years of experience in wrestling. He charges NO Expert Clinician Fee, conducting the mini-clinic at the facility of the wrestling organization sponsoring the demonstration. If you want Dr. Welker to conduct a mini-clinic for your wrestling organization, contact him at:
Home Phone: (304) 232-6046
School Phone: (304) 243-0394 Ext. 103
Cell Phone: (304) 218-1950
· Introduction: “Weight Management & The significance of Takedowns in Wrestling”
· Two-hour demonstration of the Pancake Series
· Weight Management & Pancake Series Handouts
· The public is invited to attend
· Q & A Session on all aspects of wrestling
· Each wrestler will receive a copy of The Wrestling Drill Book,
approximately a $20.00 value and autographed by Dr. Welker.
· I charge NO Expert Clinician fee.
· If an organization wanted to sell t-shirts, have a concession stand, charge a small lunch fee, charge a late fee at the door, or sell other wrestling stuff -- it would be all their profit; I do NOT want a percentage. Of course, I would need expenses.
· The minimum number of participants must be 25 wrestlers; the maximum would be up to the sponsoring organization.
· Mini-Clinic Generic schedule:
o 9am-11am: Pancake Mini-clinic
o 1pm-?: Q & A session on all facets of wrestling (I can go on and on)
§ (Questions from wrestlers, coaches, parents, fans, etc.)
· I am very entertaining and the kids will learn a very suitable third takedown to back-up the all-important single and double leg attack. It's a "WIN" experience for everybody -- wrestlers, coaches, parents, and fans.
Cost per Wrestler (K-12): $30.00
DR. BILL WELKER
ON COACHING STAFF OF THREE WEST
· 5-TIME WV SPORTSWRITER OF THE YEAR
· NATIONAL SPORTSWRITER OF THE YEAR
· NATIONAL OFFICIAL OF THE YEAR
· AUTHOR/EDITOR OF THE WRESTLING DRILL BOOK