Oak Glen’s Peyton Hall, D-1 All-American

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
aacoach61

Oak Glen’s Peyton Hall, D-1 All-American

Postby aacoach61 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:08 pm

WVU 165# Peyton Hall wins by major decision in the blood round to guarantee Oak Glen High School an NCAA D-1 All-American (top 8 finish in his weight class.)

Well done, Peyton.

Letsgooo

Re: Oak Glen’s Peyton Hall, D-1 All-American

Postby Letsgooo » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:14 am

Great season for Hall. He only lost to Hammers and a couple of those were close. He was by far the smaller guy in his three losses too. Two years out of HS and he’s an AA in a loaded weight. Just amazing.
Now I just hope we can keep our best guys, no transfers, hope Cardinale comes back, and maybe add a transfer of two. Next years lineup will be interesting.

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:54 am

Letsgooo wrote:Great season for Hall. He only lost to Hammers and a couple of those were close. He was by far the smaller guy in his three losses too. Two years out of HS and he’s an AA in a loaded weight. Just amazing.
Now I just hope we can keep our best guys, no transfers, hope Cardinale comes back, and maybe add a transfer of two. Next years lineup will be interesting.

How do u know he was “ by far the smallest guy in his three losses” ?
What did Hall weigh ? What did Wick , Hamiti and Karchla weigh? ( the 3 wrestlers who beat him)

Just curious

Letsgooo

Postby Letsgooo » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:52 am

Doyablameme? wrote:
Letsgooo wrote:Great season for Hall. He only lost to Hammers and a couple of those were close. He was by far the smaller guy in his three losses too. Two years out of HS and he’s an AA in a loaded weight. Just amazing.

What did Hall weigh ? What did Wick , Hamiti and Karchla weigh? ( the 3 wrestlers who beat him)

Just curious

They obviously all weighed 165 but how much they gain back before the match can differ greatly. All three guys have talked about moving up in weight before. Wick and Hamiti are over 6’ tall and Karchla is just jacked. Hall doesn’t look like an undersized 165 but he’s definitely not big for the weight.

Not sure he’s as big as the 157lb champ Ryan Deakin but he huge lol.

Just go watch the matches. I think he looks like the smaller guy in all three matches. Imo

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:57 am

Letsgooo wrote:
Doyablameme? wrote:

Just curious

They obviously all weighed 165 but how much they gain back before the match can differ greatly. All three guys have talked about moving up in weight before. Wick and Hamiti are over 6’ tall and Karchla is just jacked. Hall doesn’t look like an undersized 165 but he’s definitely not big for the weight.

Not sure he’s as big as the 157lb champ Ryan Deakin but he huge lol.

Just go watch the matches. I think he looks like the smaller guy in all three matches. Imo

I watched the matches. “ by far the smallest guy” :o
Pure speculation.

Return to “High School Wrestling”